Humorous Yet Educational Humorous Yet Educational

"Humorous Yet Educational" Exactly

Very nice. It was informative and yet it still kept my attention. The video clips were high enough quality that you could actually watch them. Most flash animations that use video clips are usually too compressed and they look like junk. This was nice. The history just made it even better. This is the kind of video kids should see instead of the 1975 video tape your health teacher has. The only complaint I can make is the music. It kind of made the humor seem a bit more childish than it really is. The song isn't bad, the flash wasn't bad, I just think the song choice was a bit off. Other than that wee nit-pick, good job.

TheTy responds:

thanks a lot for the honest feedback.

the song was a last minute decision because background music was mandatory.

i too have visions of this flash someday being played in classrooms nation-wide :)

The Matrix Downloaded The Matrix Downloaded

Amazing work :)

The Matrix Downloaded is how I met zonzo in the first place. I kept bothering him day after day "TMD TMD TMD!!!", now it's out and I couldn't be more happy. Amazing job. Shame you guys had so many problems. No offense to LF fans, but I mean this compared to The Matrix Still Has You? Come on, it's a no brainer. TMD takes the gold. All three of you never fail to impress, you should work together more often.

Pizza Guys 2 Pizza Guys 2

Zonzo si t3h pwn!

Awesome work! Some of the voices were louder then others, then again it's an online animation, nothing can be perfect! Pizza Guys was amazing, and right when everyone thought it couldn't improve you just slapped us all around with this awesome animation. Front Page or I sue! The harpoonal homicide threw me off at the end, but the total randomness of it all made me laugh.

(P.S. I hear the guy that voiced Megatron is a very very VERY sexy and super awesome person!)

Oh crap, I have to go...my ego is showing ;)

Keep up the awesome work, I look forward to future projects you make!

Catfight Catfight

It could have been good...

Ah, there is always one person who doesn't like a super popular animation. I happen to be that one.

The animation was done very well, the art was great and then it got ruined. I've seen hundreds of animations that seem like an excuse to use a catchy techno song. This was one of them. The only thing that seemed different from the rest of these was that it used cats. It was like Rocky meets another generic stick fight with Hello Kitty tossed in the mix.

Overall it was pretty cliche, the type of music and the basic story have been used over and over again. Sorry :(

You are a great animator and artists, I just think you need to work on your creativity a bit.

PICONJO: The Epic Kiss 14 PICONJO: The Epic Kiss 14

I'm sorry, 3 people to make this?

I'm sorry, I just don't see what's so good about this. You drew two pictures, put them on a picture of flowers and slowly tweened them until they came together. Cmon, you can do better then this!

Pizza Guys Pizza Guys

Really great, I laughed my arse off.

Really funny stuff. I especially liked the Megatron part ;) haha. (I wonder why). Great stuff man. Keep up the good work.

zonzo responds:

hahaha,I was like, I don't know why, then I was like oh it's the guy who did the voice for him.
>_>